HPAN Helps yet another Heartworm-Positive Dog with $300

Ivy’s owners left her after their house burned. She was literally with nobody to take care of her. To the rescue was the Humane Society of Roane County! They have taken Ivy to the vet for a thorough check-up, which revealed heartworms, a parasite caused by mosquito bites. We sponsored Ivy’s treatments, and we are glad her future is brighter than her past.

Advertisements

Tags: ,

About Helping Paws Animal Network

Helping hurting, homeless and hungry animals in the Anderson County, TN area.
%d bloggers like this: